Summer 2020 Disney Cruise Line Itineraries Are Now Available to Book!
In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line will embark on a variety of itineraries around the world, including a long-awaited return to Greece and the addition of five first-time ports of call in Europe. Along with an expanded European season aboard the Disney Magic, adventures will continue across the fleet with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and Bahamas. View Disney Cruise Line summer 2020 itineraries here.
- Bookings open online and by phone to Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members on March 4, 2019 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open online and by phone to Gold Castaway Club Members on March 5, 2019 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Booking open online and by phone to Silver Castaway Club Members, Adventure Insiders and Disney Vacation Club Members on March 6, 2019 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open online and by phone to the general public online on March 7, 2019.
Add Guided Experiences with Adventures by Disney®
In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line guests can enrich their cruise vacation with a variety of add-on packages from Adventures by Disney®.
- Premium Cruise Packages: With Adventures by Disney®, you can book the ultimate Disney cruise experience on select sailings in Alaska, Europe and—new for 2020—the Caribbean. Throughout the voyage, knowledgeable Adventure Guides provide dedicated service both onboard and in port, as they lead guests on specially curated excursions, interactive activities and off-the-beaten-path adventures. Onboard the ship, guests enjoy unique experiences and premium amenities exclusive to Adventures by Disney®, such as an intimate talkback session with Walt Disney Theatre cast members followed by a behind-the-scenes costume and prop activity.
- Pre-Cruise Escapes with Adventures by Disney®: Adventures by Disney® also offers popular pre-cruise vacations in Rome; London; Barcelona, Spain; and Copenhagen, Denmark. These two- to three-night Escapes feature unforgettable experiences in iconic cities, such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plus, activities like flamenco dancing, mosaic making and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of each region.
Don’t miss your last chance to create a lifetime of memories—and save up to $250 per person on select Adventures by Disney® vacations when you book through May 28, 2019 for departures April 6 – June 30, 2019. View departures and offer details here.