What’s Included in the Price of a Disney Cruise?
The Disney Cruise Line offers award winning service and amenities while on board their ships. They even have their own private island, Castaway Cay. But what really is included in the price of a Disney Cruise? Here’s a rundown of what you get when you book a Disney Cruise:
- Stateroom accommodations
- Food- three sit down meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) plus buffets, snacks and soft-serve ice cream
- Soft drinks, milk, tap water, tea, juice, coffee served at meals and beverage locations
- Disney character meet and greets
- Youth clubs for children ages 3-17
- Live Broadway-style productions at the Walt Disney Theatre
- Disney movie classics and current first-run films at the Buena Vista Theatre
- Family activities including trivia games, live musicians and other entertainers, poolside movies, miniature golf, ping-pong and more
- On Castaway Cay enjoy barbecue buffet lunch, non-alcholic soft drinks, soft-serve ice cream, youth activities, character experiences, beach access, chairs, towel rentals and umbrellas
- Deck parties
- Fireworks at sea
- Fitness center for guests 18 years and older
- 24 hour room service
It’s a Small World Nursery for children up to 3 years old
- Alcoholic beverages, smoothies, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, bottled water, specialty coffee
- Spa services and access to the Rainforest Room
- Photos taken by Disney photographers
- Wifi access
- Shore excursions
- Castaway Cay bike rentals, snorkeling gear, inner tubes, jet ski and boat rentals, excursions
- Private cabanas on Castaway Cay
- Transportation to and from the port
How to save money:
- Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage
- You may bring a case of bottled water along with you on your Disney Cruise so long as the water is unopened and packaged in its original packaging. Cases of water are brought onboard with your carry-on luggage.
- You can apply shipboard credits to your stateroom before you begin your cruise. It is a great way to budget for any extras you may want to purchase.
- There is an extra charge for sodas at the bars and lounges on board. But, there is no charge for soft drinks at the Beverage Station on Deck 9 of the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder. There are also 2 Beverage Stations on Deck 11 of the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
- Call 1-866-207-8387
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a quote form here.
- Contact one of our knowledgeable Magical Travel agents