The Disney Cruise Line offers award winning service and amenities while on board their ships. And, they do it while providing incredible value by including so much in your cruise fare!
For example, did you know that soft drinks and tap water are complimentary at the beverage stations and in the dining rooms? They even have their own private island, Castaway Cay. But, what really is included in the price of a Disney Cruise? Here’s a rundown of what you get when you book a Disney Cruise vacation:
Every Disney Cruise vacation includes the following basic amenities and services:
- Stateroom accommodations
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center for guests 18 years and older
Dining and Drinks
- Three sit-down meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) plus buffets, snacks and soft-serve ice cream
- Soft drinks, milk, tap water, tea, juice, and coffee are served at meals and beverage locations
- Disney character meet and greets
- Youth clubs for children ages 3-17
- Live Broadway-style productions at the Walt Disney Theatre
- Disney movie classics, Pixar films and current first-run films at the Buena Vista Theatre
- Family activities including trivia games, live musicians and other entertainers, poolside movies, miniature golf, ping-pong and more
- Deck parties
- Fireworks at sea
- Barbecue buffet lunch, non-alcoholic soft drinks, and soft-serve ice cream
- Youth activities, character experiences, and beach access
- Complimentary chairs, towels and umbrellas
- Check back for more information
Make your Disney Cruise vacation even more magical with these special add-on activities and amenities:
- Wifi access
- Transportation to and from the port
- Photos taken by Disney photographers
Dining and Drinks
- Adult exclusive dining at Remy’s and Palo’s
- Adult beverage tasting
- Alcoholic beverages, smoothies, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, bottled water, specialty coffee
- Spa services and access to the Rainforest Room
- It’s a Small World Nursery for children up to 3 years old
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Shore excursions
- Castaway Cay bike rentals, snorkeling gear, inner tubes, jet ski and boat rentals, excursions
- Private cabanas on Castaway Cay
Secrets to Save Even More Money:
Guests 21 years of age and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.
You may also bring a case of bottled water along with you on your Disney Cruise so long as the water is unopened and packaged in its original packaging. Cases of water are brought onboard with your carry-on luggage.
You can apply shipboard credits to your stateroom before you begin your cruise. It is a great way to budget for any extras you may want to purchase.
There is an extra charge for sodas at the bars and lounges on board. But, there is no charge for soft drinks at the beverage stations or in the dining rooms.
Disney Cruise Line now sails out of Miami