What’s Included in the Price of a Disney Cruise Vacation?
The Disney Cruise Line offers award winning service and amenities while on board their ships. And they do it while providing incredible value by including so much in your cruise fare! For example, did you know that soft drinks and tap water are complimentary at the beverage stations and in the dining rooms? They even have their own private island, Castaway Cay. But what really is included in the price of a Disney Cruise? Here’s a rundown of what you get when you book a Disney Cruise vacation:
- Stateroom accommodations
- Food- three sitdown meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) plus buffets, snacks and soft-serve ice cream
- Soft drinks, milk, tap water, tea, juice, coffee served at meals and beverage locations
- Disney character meet and greets
- Youth clubs for children ages 3-17
- Live Broadway-style productions at the Walt Disney Theatre
- Disney movie classics, Pixar films and current first-run films at the Buena Vista Theatre
- Family activities including trivia games, live musicians and other entertainers, poolside movies, miniature golf, ping-pong and more
- On Castaway Cay enjoy barbecue buffet lunch, non-alcholic soft drinks, soft-serve ice cream, youth activities, character experiences and beach access. Chairs, towels and umbrellas are all complimentary.
- Deck parties
- Fireworks at sea
- Fitness center for guests 18 years and older
- 24-hour room service
- It’s a Small World Nursery for children up to 3 years old
- Adult exclusive dining at Remy’s and Palo’s
- Adult beverage tasting
- Alcoholic beverages, smoothies, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, bottled water, specialty coffee
- Spa services and access to the Rainforest Room
- Photos taken by Disney photographers
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Wifi access
- Shore excursions
- Castaway Cay bike rentals, snorkeling gear, inner tubes, jet ski and boat rentals, excursions
- Private cabanas on Castaway Cay
- Transportation to and from the port
How to save even more money:
- Guests 21 years of age and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.
- You may also bring a case of bottled water along with you on your Disney Cruise so long as the water is unopened and packaged in its original packaging. Cases of water are brought onboard with your carry-on luggage.
- You can apply shipboard credits to your stateroom before you begin your cruise. It is a great way to budget for any extras you may want to purchase.
- There is an extra charge for sodas at the bars and lounges on board. But, there is no charge for soft drinks at the beverage stations or in the dining rooms.
- Contact one of our knowledgeable Magical Travel Specialists
- Call 1-866-207-8387
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a quote form here.