Join our Team
Magical Travel has been such a wonderful company to be a part of over the past 6 years- from getting my feet off the ground in the beginning to providing ongoing training and assistance. I am able to work on my own with my client base while feeling supported, informed, and driven to continue to improve. There is a great comradery between agents that makes working with Magical Travel successful and fun.
Working with Magical Travel is Magical. It is like a big Disney family with great support and training. Your work is appreciated and rewarded.
I have worked at Magical Travel since 2008. I didn’t know what to expect, but it is a decision I’m so glad I made. I work with great people who are as passionate as I am about Disney travel. It is the best job I have ever had. I feel like we are a little family.
Magical travel is comprised of a group of agents that are friendly, willing to help and have a Team spirit. Not only is Denise available to answer questions, but other agents are always willing to help! Training conference calls and tutorials give us a chance to stay on top of the latest Disney information so we can be the best agents for our clients.
I actually started with another company. While it was fine, I never really felt like I fit in. When I met Denise and the agents here, I knew I was home.
Working with Magical Travel is fun! I think we have some of the best times together, either it be by phone, computer or in person.
While this job is a lot of work, it is even more fun! I can’t imagine a better place to work or better people to work with.
Working with our group of MT agents is fantastic! Our support team is always there to help with any events or marketing ventures. All of our agents are knowledgeable and are a great resource. There is a team spirit with just a touch of competitiveness that makes for an exciting, friendly working atmosphere.
Our company has openings for Disney travel planners.
Magical Travel has achieved and maintained the Authorized Disney Vacation Planner designation since 2004 and has been in business since 2001. We have a retail location in PA and we have agents located all over the country who work from home.
Magical Travel has a supportive office staff to aid our agents in selling travel and we have a low turn-over rate.
Below are the benefits you will receive when you join Magical Travel. But please first check out what we will expect from you as an agent. You must have at least 8 Walt Disney World Resort stays to be eligible. If you are interested in joining the Magical Travel Team please complete an application.
What we expect from you:
- Recent personal travel experience to the Walt Disney World Resort and/or the Disneyland Resort and/or the Disney Cruise Line.
- Extensive knowledge of the Walt Disney World Resort and/or the Disneyland Resort and/or the Disney Cruise Line
- Customer service skills, friendly and positive disposition, professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills that include writing emails, speaking to clients and suppliers
- A marketing plan
- Daily social media engagement
- Accounting skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work independently at home
You will need the following supplies and business machines:
- Dedicated phone line
- Client file system
- Basic Office Supplies
- Insurance CoverageErrors and Omissions Insurance is included.
- Unlimited SupportThrough emails, phone, Facebook, we are always available to you.
- TrainingOnline and onsite training available.
- Disney Destination Marketing Material to help build your businessBrochures, digitial media, etc.
- Marketing Ideas and InformationLearn what is tried and true.
- Earn more commission with your own leads and bookingsCompetitive commission rates for booking your own leads.
- Timely Destination UpdatesAs soon as it happens you will know about it.
- Enjoy Great Discounts for your personal TravelAfter you qualify for your CLIA card or your IATA Card. Additional Fees will apply according to each Associations fee schedule.
- Magical Travel Agents Only WebsiteInformation is always at your fingertips.
- Toll free number with your own extension.Professional phone system for your clients to reach you.
- Private Facebook GroupFor Magical Travel Agents only to share and support each other.
- Preferred Disney Agency Phone LineSpecial number to the Disney Reservation Center for help or to make reservations.