Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit Offer
Have you always wanted to take a Disney Cruise Line vacation, but don’t want to put a lot of money out right now? Thinking about surprising someone for a birthday, graduation, or an anniversary trip? Now is the perfect time to book a Disney Cruise and only pay half of the required deposit!
The Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit offer is now available to people who book a new 7-night or longer sailing between now and February 15, 2018. You are only required to pay 50% of the cruise deposit amount to secure the booking. This offer is valid for 7-night or longer sailings departing June 23, 2018-May 31, 2019. The remaining balance is due at time of final payment. Terms and conditions do apply.
What this means for you:
Only a 10% deposit is due at the time of booking compared to the normal 20% required deposit. The remaining balance is due at the time of final payment, which typically is 75 days prior to the departure date. You are able to make partial payments leading up to your final payment date. This allows you to easily budget for a dream Disney Cruise Line vacation.
If you book your Disney Cruise Vacation with Magical Travel you will receive a Shipboard Credit to use while on your cruise vacation. The Half Deposit Offer can be combined with our Shipboard Credit offer.
How to book:
- Call 1-866-207-8387
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out a quote form here.
- Contact one of our knowledgeable Magical Travel agents
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer can be combined with Magical Travel’s Shipboard Credit offer
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Disney Cruise Line offers or discounts
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.