Disney Memory Maker is a convenient way to document your Walt Disney World vacation with photos and videos. Have access to professionally taken photos during your vacation to print them out, edit, order copies and to share!
Advantages of the Disney Memory Maker:
- Select ride photos and videos– capture your party’s excitement or even fear during certain attractions. No need to rush off the ride to see your photo or pay extra to have one printed out, it will be available in your My Disney Experience account.
- Magic Shots– the photographer will position your party in certain ways then Disney magic will add a character to your photo. Who doesn’t want a photo holding Tinker Bell or being scared by Stitch. Magic Shot locations can be found here: Epcot- behind Spaceship Earth, Disney’s Hollywood Studios-Hollywood Boulevard, Epcot- Norway Pavilion and Disney’s Animal Kingdom- on the bridge near Expedition Everest.
- Unlimited downloads of all your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos– you can download and print as many copies as you want of your photos and videos. You can even add boarders and stickers to personalize your photos. Share away, you have the rights to your photos.
- Picture quality– professional photographers equipped with digital SLRs take your photos with the perfect photo settings. No more worrying about if you need to use the flash or not or how the photo will turn out in low lighting. No asking strangers to take photos on your phone that maybe they aren’t familiar with and ending up with blurry or cut off photos. Get vibrant, clear photos that are perfect for larger prints.
- Everyone is apart of the picture– no more photos with someone from your party missing or having to track down someone to take your picture. Everyone is included, every time. Want a photo of just the kids then one of everyone? Done. Disney’s photographers are accommodating to your requests.