Disney Released Their Early 2019 Disney Cruise Line Itineraries
In early 2019, Disney Cruise Line will set sail on an exciting array of tropical itineraries to popular worldwide destinations that include the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera and Baja, Mexico. They are even passing through the historic Panama Canal on a cruise from Port Canaveral to San Diego. If you’re a Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club member, you’re invited to reserve these new cruises before they’re made available to the general public on Thursday, November 2.
- Platinum Members – Begins October 30, 2017 at 8:00 AM EST
- Gold Members – Begins October 31, 2017 at 8:00 AM EST
- Silver Members – Begins November 1, 2017 at 8:00 AM EST
- General Public- Begins November 2, 2017 at 8:00 AM
Reasons to Book Early:
- You have more stateroom options available to you. Whether you need multiple staterooms located together or just want the best price in a certain category, booking early allows you to book the stateroom you really want.
- You have more time to pay off your balance. With a 20% deposit due at the time of booking and with most cruise balances due 75 days prior to departure, booking early allows you to space out your payments.
- You have a better chance of getting your preferred dining time. Disney Cruise Line offers Main Seating (beginning between 5:45pm-6:15pm) and Second Seating (beginning between 8:00pm-8:30pm).
- You have more options when booking port excursions. Since most port excursions have limited availability, booking early allows you to enjoy the excursion(s) you really wanted to do.
How to Book:
- Call 1-866-207-8387
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out a quote form here.
- Contact one of our knowledgeable Magical Travel agents