Disney Cruise Line Summer 2019 Itineraries
In summer 2019, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries to seven new ports in Europe, including a first-ever round-trip cruise from Rome and first-time visits to destinations in Sweden, France, Spain, Denmark and Northern Ireland. Disney Cruise Line will take Guests on a grand tour of Europe with visits to the Mediterranean in early summer and northern Europe in late summer. Plus, adventures continue with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas. Including new cruise lengths aboard the Disney Fantasy.
- Bookings open to Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak by phone on March 5, 2018 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open to Gold Castaway Club Members by phone on March 6, 2018 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Booking open to Silver Castaway Club Members, Adventure Insiders and Disney Vacation Club Members by phone on March 7, 2018 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open to the general public online and by phone on March 8, 2018.
New in 2019
Also in the summer of 2019, Disney Cruise Line Guests can enhance their experience by combining a cruise with a package from Adventures by Disney®.
New in 2019, Adventures by Disney will offer a pre-cruise guided experience in Rome. These 3-night Short Escapes, also offered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Barcelona, allow families to experience memorable icons in ways that few
can. Such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plus, activities like ziplining, flamenco dancing and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of the region.
Guests can also enhance select European sailings with an Adventures by Disney package during the cruise. Adventure Guides lead travelers to experience the best of each port. They help them unlock the wonders of the destination through immersive excursions and off-the-beaten-path adventures. In addition, guests will enjoy exclusive receptions onboard and have access to concierge service from these guides throughout the voyage.
These Adventures by Disney offerings open for booking beginning March 8, 2018. A Vancouver Short Escape will open for booking later this year.
Reasons to Book Early:
- You have more stateroom options available to you. Whether you need multiple staterooms located together or just want the best price in a certain category, booking early allows you to book the stateroom you really want.
- You have more time to pay off your balance. With a 20% deposit due at the time of booking and with most cruise balances due 75 days prior to departure, booking early allows you to space out your payments.
- You have a better chance of getting your preferred dining time. Disney Cruise Line offers Main Seating (beginning between 5:45pm-6:15pm) and Second Seating (beginning between 8:00pm-8:30pm).
- You have more options when booking port excursions. Since most port excursions have limited availability, booking early allows you to enjoy the excursion(s) you really wanted to do.
How to Book:
- Call 1-866-207-8387
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out a quote form here.
- Contact one of our knowledgeable Magical Travel agents