Walt Disney World Resort!
There is nothing quite like Walt Disney World® Florida. When you visit Orlando Florida, the question is not if you will visit Walt Disney World®, but how do we start planning? The Walt Disney World® Resort is truly a magical vacation destination, featuring four Theme Parks, two Water Parks, 20 themed Resort Hotels, two nighttime entertainment districts, a state-of-the-art sports complex, and over 100 restaurants. At all corners of our world you’ll find fabulous dining, unique shopping and terrific recreational opportunities. And with so much to see and do at the Walt Disney World® Resort, vacation packages offer the most flexibility and allows Magical Travel to customize your vacation to get the most value and the most fun!
Come experience the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom® history! Enjoy new attractions and interact with characters in ways you never thought possible. Journey to the Enchanted Forest, where you can become part of Ariel’s world, dine in Beast’s Castle, join Belle for a retelling of the “tale as old as time” and explore two new royal castles. Or head to Storybook Circus, where you can soar on the Dumbo the Flying Elephant attraction, cool off with Casey Jr. Splash and Soak Station and fly a stunt plane with the Great Goofini on the Barnstormer. In New Fantasyland, you’ll become part of a story that will stay with you for happily ever after.
The “crowning jewel” of New Fantasyland™, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, represents the completion of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom® Park history. Plus, New Fantasyland provides a new home for Ariel, a new way to meet Belle, delicious dining, a double dose of Dumbo and more.
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – Now Open!
• Race through the diamond mine from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on an adventurous family coaster! – The lovable world of Sleepy, Doc, Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, Happy and Dopey comes excitingly to life on a rollicking, musical adventure into the mine “where a million diamonds shine”. As guests twist and turn through the mine, the cars rock back and forth, adding an extra family-friendly thrill element. Riders tour through the cavernous mine’s winding track – jutting outside to climb and dip through the wooded landscape, and then re-entering the mine at different points.
• Help Doc at an Interactive Queue – Within a covered wooden tunnel carved into the mountainside, discover a series of mining stations prepared by Doc, each one a gem of its own:
– Jewel Sorting – Follow Doc’s instructions, etched into a nearby plank, and help match jewels by color and shape as they flow down a wooden trough – a.k.a. dozens of touch-screen video displays.
– Jewel Washing – After the jewels are sorted, grab a hold of a musical water spigot and start cleaning. Each spigot plays its own melody – heed Doc’s tips and you may hear a collection of familiar tunes!
– The Vault – Inside the door of the mountain, enter the center of the vault to find a collection of wooden barrels overflowing with glowing stones. Turn each barrel to see the ceiling above you transformed!